7/23 On my way to Jakarta

I'm in the Bangkok airport and want to share with you pictures
from my stay with Ven Dhammananda in Bangkok and a couple of pictures
I took in Cambodia.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28862175@N06/

I imagine that my time in Indonesia is going to be VERY busy. But
I am hopedful that I can post at least a couple of entries.

My time in both Bangkok and Phnom Penh has been extraordinary. And I
looking forward to the same feeling from my time in Indonesia.

Love to all
Victoria

1 comment:

Bridget Mary Meehan said...

Your journey is truly inspiring! I am delighted to see the common ground we share with women monks in the East. I will look forward to reading an article or perhaps it will be a book when you come home and start writing about this profound spiritual journey. Take care.
Bridget Mary